Monday, November 5, 2012

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim: Dragonborn (Preview)

December 4, 2012
Xbox 360, PC & PS3 (TBA)

Developed by 
Bethesda Game Studios
Published by Bethesda Softworks



Skyrim's third DLC announced!

Today Bethesda confirmed their third DLC titled Dragonborn! There isn't an abundance of juicy info currently, but they released a pretty cool trailer this morning. 

Here it is:



The new DLC looks to be set in what can't be anywhere other than Solstheim, the very island the events of Bloodmoon (the second expansion for The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind) took place. The player will be up against probably the greatest foe, another Dovahkiin! The trailer also suggest there with be some kind of dragon riding---if we thought the dragon finisher kills were awkward then we are in for a treat!

I am hoping that this DLC is actually set in those beloved lands of Morrowind. For me Morrowind was the greatest Elder Scrolls experience I've played, so naturally I have to be excited to return to Solstheim. By the looks of things, such as landscapes, architecture, and enemies, I have come to the same conclusion that it has to be.

Dragonborn is set to release December 4th on the Xbox 360 for 1600 Microsoft points ($20), as for PC it is TBA. For PS3 owners all I have to say is don't stop believing?

Words by Casey "Baby Gorilla" Holt

1 comment:

  1. Oh man this makes me want to play Skyrim. Really I need to sit down and actually play it. Been sitting on my HDD for a while now.

    ReplyDelete